egretech promises a 2-year warranty for all products, which is calculated from the date of purchase. In order to determine the start date of the warranty period, the consumer is required to provide proof of the sales receipt for the first purchase.
We will provide warranty service for performance failures of products used normally by consumers within the warranty period. If the product is damaged due to improper use by consumers, appropriate repair fee will be charged if repair is needed.
(For specific fee requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for negotiation)
1. The product exceeds the warranty period specified by the Company;
2. Damage caused by unauthorized repair and unauthorized modification;
3. The original serial number label of the product is altered or forged;
4. Performance damage caused by improper storage, such as product being exposed to abnormal humidity and temperature for a long time;
5. Damage caused by artificial abuse and misuse without following the operation manual;
6. Exterior damage caused by abnormal use, damage due to man-made collision, damage caused by force majeure.
7. Damage caused by force majeure factors, such as damage caused by lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
If you have warranty needs, please feel free to contact our customer service, email@example.com.
*Egretech may reserve the right for the modify and final explanation.